General Manager APPLY NOW
Our vision is to bring the community grocery experience back with a fun, welcoming market and gathering space that features high quality, unique products, expert staff, and a keen focus on prepared foods.
High quality products to us means that during the production process, plants, animals, and the earth have been treated humanely and in a way that sets future generations up for success. It also means that the products taste awesome!
Littleton’s Market aims to be the premier shop for people who love food and wine in Columbus. Opening in Tremont Center, the store continues the legacy of locally owned food markets that began at Tremont Center in the 1950s. We aspire to be the Best Place to Work in food.
We are presently in search of leaders in the food industry who are interested in helping us to build on a tradition of community, family, and fun through great food in the heart of Upper Arlington.
As the Market Leader Littleton’s Market, you will:
- Ensure management of people, processes, and products are carried out to the highest standards
- Maintain constant focus on profit, loss, and margins to ensure business success
- Be responsible for making sure we are the leader in minimizing waste
- Create the best place to work in food
- Implement continuous improvement processes
- Ensure the sourcing of the highest quality products
- Establish and maintain great relationships with suppliers, customers, and staff
- Foster a culture of employee appreciation and growth.
- Make work fun and welcoming for everyone in the store
- Be responsible for our success
- You have experience in running a food market/grocery store or similar
- You have extensive experience in, and a love of, customer service
- You are naturally organized and innately ensure processes and standards are carried out to the highest level
- You have a passion for ethical food practices
- You’ve managed large teams of people and you have a collaborative approach
- You focus on employee growth, making work fun and exciting, and employee recognition