Executive Chef APPLY NOW
Littleton’s Market aims to be the premier shop for people who love food and wine in Columbus. Opening in Upper Arlington, the store continues the legacy of locally owned food markets that began at Tremont Center in the 1950s. We aspire to be the Best Place to Work in food.
Our vision is to bring the community grocery experience back with a fun, welcoming market and gathering space that features high quality, unique products, expert staff, and a keen focus on prepared foods.
High quality products to us means that during the production process, plants, animals, and the earth have been treated humanely and in a way that sets future generations up for success. It also means that the food tastes awesome. Our goal is to be part of improving the supply chain by providing and creating incredible food.
We are forecasted to open in early 2023, and are presently in search of chefs who are interested in helping us to build on a tradition of community, family, and fun through great food in the heart of Upper Arlington.
- Visionary and see the opportunity in changing the game for prepared foods. Creating dishes that top the best restaurants.
- Experience and love for people management. Fair. Kind. Humble.
- Enjoy getting ideas and colloquial concepts from the community, then implementing them in a creative way that is true to their origin.
- Able to forecast ordering and expert at inventory management. Minimizing food waste is a top priority for the market.
- Work well with others; collaborative between kitchen staff and across departments.
- Able to take constructive feedback from customers, colleagues, and supervisors.
- Desire to creatively use ingredients from the store in creating dishes.
- Incredible food and great reputation for both food and personality.
- Executive Chef, Chef de Cuisine, or similar experience
- Extraordinary leadership skills
- Team building expertise
- Demonstratively collaborative personality and focus on employee well being
|||Upper Arlington, Ohio|||||||||5r232~VfF7juAEYW|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||YEAR|||single||||||80000|||110000|||false|||